Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Love this voice

I have not been blogging. Truth is we have been really wrestling with some big decisions around here. We have been praying through some things, seeking the Lord's direction, and waiting. And every time I go to blog, I can't think of much else to blog about. I come up empty. Hopefully I can share some of what is on our heart real soon.

In the meantime, how sweet is this?



She is a music lover! Many nights of the week she has a jam session with her daddy before bed.

8 comments:

C:M:W said...

Praying for guidance for yall in whatever it is. XOXO.

Win said...

So blessed. What a precious family you have. Wishing you a peaceful mind and heart..

Katie said...

Well isn't that the sweetest thing ever...love her voice, too!

Allison said...

I;ve said it before but I'll say it again: I REALLY think the whole Gatewood clan should hit the road and become the next Osmond Family! Three generations singing together. :)

Paige said...

Love that voice, too. Such a sweet spirit. Praying for guidance and direction for y'all during this time.

cindy gatewood said...

Well, as busy as you are, you have
PLENTY to blog about! =)
Love E's precious voice and
sweet spirit. Loving the way
she sings the word "everything"..
it brings a smile to my face every
time I listen to her!
XOXO

Leah said...

Learning TRUTH through song is the best teacher! Love this!!

Lyndsay said...

How precious is Ellery? So sweet.

newer older home