Tuesday, May 11, 2010

While mama was away...

...daddy did a great job of being Mr. Mom. He had to get Price to therapy everyday, pack a lunch for E and get her to and from school, remember all of P's supplements and prepare meals especially for him, AND this...









E had her ballet recital dress rehearsal while I was gone. We knew she was going to miss the big recital on Friday night because we were going to San Antonio, but we wanted her to at least be able to participate in rehearsal. She was one of the little mice in Alice in Wonderland. Her hair had to be put in a bun and she needed a little bit of stage makeup. Before you go and congratulate N on a bun, he did have some help. (N is strictly a slick-backed ponytail guy.) But he did get her dressed and had her arriving to the rehearsal on time and looking like a pretty cute mouse! AND he took pictures and video. I am impressed.

6 comments:

cindy gatewood said...

Great job Dad!

=)

Lindsey said...

I'm very impressed! Way to go Nathan! Ellery looks adorable.

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

That is too funny! The second I saw the first picture, I thought to myself, "Did Nathan do the bun??!!" Ha! =)

Paige said...

Cute girl!!:)

Kathryn Cam said...

So adorable. Reminds me of our days of tap, jazz and ballet as little girls. Props to Nathan!

Tiffany said...

So Precious!

newer older home