Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Yeehaw for Race for Wishes!

I told my sister, Paige, that I would post this on our blog. I am not sure who she thinks reads our blog, probably all of 20 people! Anyways, come race for wishes! We are!


The Fort Worth Race for Wishes this year is taking place in Stockyards Station (near Downtown Fort Worth) on March 28th, 2009. It is a 5K/1mile Run or Walk and all proceeds go directly towards our Foundation.

If you aren't familiar with Make A Wish please check out our website at http://www.makeawish.org/. It is something that is really close to my heart! We now have our website UP and running! If you or anyone you know is interested in donating towards the race online or putting together a team to walk/run yourself I would be SO appreciative of your support!
Also, if your business/company is interested in any sponsorship levels we are way down in our sponsors at this time so that is another way to get involved. When you sponsor the race you get some extra "perks" so if you are interested in that at all please let me know and I can get you that information.
You can access everything from the following website: http://swraceforwishes09.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=295590 Please forward this on to anyone you think may be interested. Thanks to all of you! I hope you all are doing great!!

Paige


The Yeehaw part of this blog title is that it was Rodeo Day at E's school. Her daddy got her dressed this morning and even took pictures. I think he did a great job! When I picked Ellery up from school she told me that some of the kids had on hats. I asked her if she wanted a cowboy hat to which she replied, " No, I need a cowGIRL hat, mom!" Like, duh, I totally need to get with it.

4 comments:

cindy gatewood said...

Adorable! Giddyup!!
Good job, Dad

Lulu

Steve and Cristie said...

DUH! Don't you know MOM! LOL, that is hilariuos! I can just see her saying that!

Tara said...

Did Nathan also put the matching brown bow in her hair? I'm so impressed! Sometimes Lyon asks why Barton really needs pants on if we are just at home.

Ashley, Bill, and Hunter said...

too cute...Has she been to the rodeo before? I want to take Hunter to the petting zoo part atleast. Have a great weekend.

newer older home