Wednesday, January 7, 2009

First Movie

Monday night Nathan had some buddies over to watch the game and so Ellery and I decided to make dessert. She discovered she liked peanut butter and had lots of fun licking the chocolate off the spoon!




















Last night my parents asked if they could take Ellery to see Bolt. I decided that I didn't want to miss seeing her at her first movie so Nathan and I decided to go with them. My parents and Ellery went ahead of us so that I could feed Price before leaving him with a babysitter. When we walked up to where they were sitting in the theatre, what a sight it was. Ellery had her 3D glasses on and was eating a giant pickle! Not only did she get a pickle, but popcorn, a hot dog, and twizzlers too! She seemed to really enjoy the movie except the part at the end where Penny and Bolt were having a hard time escaping a fire. Ellery started crying and saying, "Where's her mama? She wants her mommy." Real tears were streaming down her face. The movie ended happily and we made sure E knew everyone was happy and safe and with their mommies. I love her big heart. I forgot to mention - Nathan didn't get to see any of this. He left the movie after about 5 minutes. He leaned over and told me he was going to see the Bond movie.




















And I don't want to leave Price out - here are the boys taking in some afternoon football.

3 comments:

Tabaitha Kaye said...

Ellery's hair is getting so long. I love her heart! She is so sweet!

cindy gatewood said...

Ha ha -- love Price in the
Bumbo!!

Lulu

Allison said...

That's so sad! Ellery is so sweet.

newer older home