Friday, February 22, 2008

Lemons

A few things have happened since I last blogged. Our computer being fixed is not one of them...bummer. We had a service guy come out to look at it and it seems we may have gotten a lemon. They are sending us an entirely new one.
Which makes me sad because I can't post pictures from our ultrasound yesterday! It amazes me how much he/she has changed in 6 weeks. I got to see the little arms and legs waving around. The ultrasound tech told me that I had one cooperative little baby on my hands. Maybe this is an indication of #2's personality? Let's hope so! I asked if she could tell me if it is a boy or girl but she looked at me like I was crazy. So, not until April 10th!
I am craving anything sour. I have never enjoyed lemons in my water but I cannot get enough these days. I am also heavily snacking on sour patch kids!
Ellery is doing great. She is always saying or doing something that makes Nathan and I laugh. She has started this thing where she brushes her hair behind her ears with her hands...what a little lady! I am trying my best to enjoy even the days when she decides to throw herself on the floor of every store in a complete tantrum. I know it is just a phase!

No comments:

newer older home