Friday, October 12, 2007

Pumpkins!

Not much has been going on this week that is very blog-worthy. I did take Ellery to see the pumpkin patch which was so very exciting, until I realized my camera battery was dead after photograph number four. Bummer. Out of all the pumpkins of every shape and size, her favorites were the squash and corn. Of course, I didn't get a picture so we might just have to go back. Until then, this is the best couple out of the bunch:






Nathan took Ellery to school on Thursday and I just had to get a shot of her holding her lunch box. She is in love with her lunchbox. It is hilarious watching her prance (yes, she now prances on her tip toes) through the school doors with her lunchbox in hand. She seriously acts like she is five sometimes!




Oh and Ellery's latest fascination? The wrinkles on her knuckles! She will just sit and stare at them for minutes. Isn't life through the eyes of an almost 16 month-old so intriguing? All sorts of new discoveries everyday!

2 comments:

cindy gatewood said...

Seriously, I LOVE the pigtails!!

Tiffany said...

that is hilarious about her knuckles! Love her.

newer older home